Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Goes to show...

As I am working on my presentation (yes, procrastination set in and it is the day before) I found that the tool they were referencing no long exists. Google Forms is no longer an item, but rather has been swept under the Google Docs carpet, and is significantly more difficult to figure out than they had originally projected. Even in the short time that this book has been out, the technology available to us has shifted in more ways than we could count, and this is so miniscule but still proves the point.

There's so much more I could say, but frankly we've all heard it and it would be preaching to the choir.

1 comment:

  1. It is truly amazing how quick this tech stuff becomes obsolete. I'm sure that is why so many teachers (and others) find technology so overwhelming and find it more bothersome than helpful. I'm sure there are amazing ways to utilize all of the options Google has. I still feel your presentation went fine, even if your lesson no longer exists. If you end up figuring out the entirety of the Google tools, sing me up for your next lesson though please.

    ReplyDelete